DMC - Discover: Getting Started with Digital Drawing
Put down the paintbrush, and pick up a stylus! This new beginner's workshop will be using Adobe Photoshop as the medium - and Wacom Intuos tablets as the tool - for your next creative project.
You will learn how to:
- Set up a custom workspace that is optimal for digital art, including brush options
- Use a stylus to draw and paint
- Work with layers to create different effects in Adobe Photoshop
- Properly lay out a new document
- And more!
Users before the event need to sign up for Adobe Creative Cloud through software.usf.edu before the workshop in order to use the software in the workshop.
- Monday, October 21, 2019
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- LIB 209 (36 Seats)
- Digital Media Commons (DMC)